Massage & Bodywork Intensive Program
Nourish the Seed6-Week Commitment
This intensive program is designed for those seeking to reduce muscular tension, increased relaxation and overall well-being. Each session begins with gentle breath work to help calm and center the mind and body.
Clients are expected to commit and aid in the healing process by co-creating and following a customized home plan of care.
6 week commitment
6 (60 minute) weekly sessions
Your choice of Thai Bodywork or Integrative Massage
- Breath assessment
- Individualized therapeutic plan
- Individualized home plan of care
- Complimentary hot towels
- Complimentary aromatherapy
- Communication with your healthcare team (if desired)
* Automatic weekly subscription. This is an intensive program designed to hyper-focus on your therapeutic goal; we highly encourage your commitment and participation, therefore, sessions may not roll over nor be transferred.
Developing a Therapeutic Relationship
1. Discovery Call
We believe that an important component to healing, and transformation, is the therapeutic relationship between therapist and client.
For this reason, the first step to working together is a complimentary discovery call.
2. Initial Consultation
We make a thorough assessment, discuss your medical history, and current concerns, establish your therapeutic goals and uncover potential road blocks.
Clients are expected to take an active role towards their well-being and healing.
3. Program Selection
Our programs integrate our three core pillars: Mindfulness, Movement, Massage & Bodywork.
We offer monthly subscription programs and 6-week intensives for those needing extra TLC to get back in alignment and harmony.
Opportunities for Connection
Upcoming Series & Events
Yoga Therapy Day
August 14, 2019
May 18, 2019