Yoga Therapy Monthly Subscription
Blooming Lotus120 minutes/month
Deepen and enhance your connection to Self and increase your quality of life. Feel empowered and supported. Yoga therapy is a four-fold process that consists of: evaluation, assessment, instructional practices, and follow-up.
Clients are expected to commit and aid in the healing process by following a customized home plan of care.
- 80-min Yoga Therapy
- 40-min Massage/Bodywork
- Breath Assessment
- Physical Assessment
- Individualized therapeutic plan
- Individualized home plan of care
- Communication with your healthcare team (if desired)
- Therapeutic goal reset (approximately) every quarter
- Quarterly gifts for committing to your well-being
* Automatic monthly subscription. Cancel anytime. This program was designed as preventive health and self-care; we encourage your commitment and participation, therefore, sessions may only roll over one month and may not be transferred.
Developing a Therapeutic Relationship
1. Discovery Call
We believe that an important component to healing, and transformation, is the therapeutic relationship between therapist and client.
For this reason, the first step to working together is a complimentary discovery call.
2. Initial Consultation
We make a thorough assessment, discuss your medical history, and current concerns, establish your therapeutic goals and uncover potential road blocks.
Clients are expected to take an active role towards their well-being and healing.
3. Program Selection
Our programs integrate our three core pillars: Mindfulness, Movement, Massage & Bodywork.
We offer monthly subscription programs and 6-week intensives for those needing extra TLC to get back in alignment and harmony.
Opportunities for Connection
Upcoming Series & Events
Yoga Therapy Day
August 14, 2019
May 18, 2019